- 2016 - present: Assistant Professor at Iowa State University
- 2015 - 2016: NSF MRSEC Postdoc at University of Minnesota with Prof. Rafael Fernandes
- 2012 - 2015: Head of independent Young Investigator Group at Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Germany
- 2011 - 2015: Postdoc at Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT) with Prof. Joerg Schmalian
- 2011: Ph.D. at Yale University, advisor Prof. Karyn Le Hur. Title "Dissipative dynamics and novel quantum phases in strongly correlated cold-atom mixtures"
- 2007: Diploma in Physics and Otto-Haxel Prize for Best Diploma at Heidelberg University, Germany. Title "Negative Refraction in dense atomic gases"
Area of Expertise:
Theoretical condensed matter physics
Ph.D., Yale University, 2011
Diploma, Universität Heidelberg, Germany, 2007